Call: 705-879-8515 or 416–995-1566
These are the two application forms that we used in 2022. You can fill it out to test it.
Business Name (if Applicable) Are you a New or Returning Artist?(Required)
How/where did you hear about the show? Address(Required)
Address Line 2
AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
Website Address Facebook AddressBusiness page only, not personal pages. Full address please. Instagram AddressPlease give full address. eg. https://www.instagram.com/yourname What type space would you like.(Required)All spaces are limited, and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ag. Building: $240.00 (Booth Size 8' x 4')
Marquee: $220.00 (Booth Size 8' x 8')
Marquee: $240.00 (Booth Size 8' x 10)*
Outdoor: $200.00 (You supply Canopy)
Would you be willing to donate a small item for door prizes?(Required)Having door prizes will encourage more visitors.
Photos of your Work(Required)Please supply us with 4 images of your work and an updated bio. New artists will be juried, we ask returning to send images for promotional purposes.
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, docx, doc, jpeg, Max. file size: 128 MB, Max. files: 5. What medium do you create in? Please give a brief bio for promotion on social media.(Required)You may paste it here. CV not required.Rules & Regulations
1. All pieces on display or for sale must be original works created by the artist/exhibitor. They should also be the same medium as the work juried and accepted by the Board. Prints are allowed in the show but must be displayed in a separate ‘show case’. All prints must not be hung. Prints may be matted but not framed. We have the option of requesting the removal, at any time, of work that does not comply with the Festival conditions.
2. Security will be provided after hours on Friday and Saturday. The Festival will not be responsible for any damage, theft or mishap. All artists are responsible for their own insurance including liability.
3. Agricultural Building and Marquee exhibitors must supply their own ‘backdrop’. Panels or display cases must be self‐supporting, preferably not over 7’ high and must fit within the space of 8’ x 8’, 8’ x 10’ or 10’ x 10’ in the marquees and 8’ x 4’ in the Ag. Building. A single 110v outlet is provided to booths in the Ag. Building and Marquees. There is a max of four (4) spotlights allowed in each booth. It is recommended that all spaces be covered with plastic drop sheets overnight, in the event of condensation. Outdoor exhibitors must supply their own tent as well as backdrop and must fit within the space of 10’ x 10’. After set-up is done, no vehicles are allowed within the artist compound.
4. SET UP: Set up can start Friday at 8 a.m. at which time your site location will be available. Set up must be completed prior to Festival opening Saturday 9:30 a.m. and remain intact until the Festival closing on Sunday at 4 p.m.
5. Smoking is permitted only within the restricted smoking areas.
6. No camping is allowed within the artist compound.
7. Accommodation - Tent, trailer, and motor‐home parking is available onsite at no extra charge. Regular electricity is also available; you must supply your own power cords. The washrooms will be kept open all night.
8. Artists must comply with all local Health Unit protocols in place at the time of the Festival.
9. Artists should promote the event through personal social media accounts to increase attendance to the show and their own booth.
Agreement(Required)Click here to acknowledge that you have read the Rules and Regulations. Please send your application fee to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Payment must be received before our jurying committee meets. Your application will not be considered without payment.
PhoneThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.